The Metro Mortgage Assistance Program recently gave buyers looking at Westminster homes something to cheer about. Now, Westminster has been added to the list of eligible cities for the Metro Mortgage Assistance Program. This is the closest thing we have seen to Zero Down Mortgage Programs in Denver for a while.
This program has been around for several months in other states and has helped many buyers buy a home that would otherwise been beyond their reach due to a lack of down payment funds. This program can be used on all Westminster homes, including Westminster foreclosures, so give us a call today if you’d like to apply or want more details.
Here are the basics:
- Buyers must have a minimum 640 Credit Score
- Household income limits of $91,100 for 2 or fewer and $103,000 for 3 or more
- 4% Grant towards down payment and closing costs
- 30 year, fixed rate mortgage
- Purchased home must be the buyer’s primary residence
- Buyers DO NOT have to be 1st time home buyers
- May be used on any home in the following cities: Denver, Arvada, Brighton, Dacono, Edgewater, Lakewood, Littleton, Sheridan, Westminster or Wheat Ridge
This is a tremendous opportunity to get into a home using a government grant. These programs do not come along often – especially with a 4% grant – so don’t miss out!